Need help understanding this website in your language?
We have information in languages other than English to help understand foreign investment in Australia.
Select your desired language below for a translation of this page:
Translating and interpreting assistance
If you can't find the information in your language, the following links can help you contact the service you need.
- Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) National
TIS National of the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) provides interpreters by telephone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can access the service anywhere in Australia for the price of a local call on 13 14 50.
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI)
To find a translator or interpreter who has been certified or recognised by NAATI, you can:
- consult their online directory
- call NAATI at 1300 557 470 (Australia only).
- Yellow pages
You can find translators and interpreters in the Yellow Pages, by searching "Interpreters" or "Translators".
- Services Australia – information in other languages
Services Australia provides translation for many of its online publications, including information:
- for recent immigrants
- for part‑time and casual workers
- subject to social security agreements between Australia and various countries
- about payments and services.
- Services Australia interpreting and translation services
Services Australia provides free interpretation and translation services to help you make a confidential request for payment or services.
- Department of Home Affairs (DHA)
DHA has a list of translated resources with advice for new migrants and people seeking a visa.
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO) – information in other languages
The ATO provides online publications to help you understand taxation in Australia. Versions are available in Arabic, Assyrian, Auslan, Burmese, Chinese, Croatian, Dari, Dinka, Spanish, Farsi, Greek, Hindu, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Karen, Khmer, Macedonian, Russian, Serbian, Somali, Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese.