Residential real estate

If you would like to invest in residential land you will need to submit your investment proposal for review with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).

A vacancy fee may apply. To find out more about the vacancy fee, visit ATO's vacancy fee for foreign owners.

If you are intending to buy residential real estate (housing), you will need to visit:

Australian Taxation Office

Please do not submit these proposals through